How to invite friends?
Invite friends from Gmail, Hotmail, Twitter
Sign in to Coloci. Click on the Invite Friends menu. Click the icon for the email provider you want to import your contacts from, and sign in to that provider in the boxes provided below. We will import your contacts (we don’t save your password) and display them. Then you can select the ones you want to invite, or invite all, in just a few clicks.
Invite friends from Yahoo
- Sign in to Coloci, and go to Invite Friends.
- Click the ‘Import from Yahoo…’ button. A window will pop up, asking you to sign in to Yahoo. Follow the prompts.
- Click ‘Agree‘ if asked whether you want Coloci to access your Yahoo contacts.
- Your contacts will be imported and displayed in Coloci (this may take a few minutes if you have many friends).
- Click ‘Invite All’ to invite all the imported friends. Or, select the friends you wish to invite on each of the pages (if you have more than 50 friends), then click ‘Invite’
- You will then see the standard invite message that will be sent to your friends. Change it if you wish.
- Click ‘Send Invitation’.
Invite friends from Outlook (csv file)
Sign in to Coloci. Click on the Invite Friends menu. Click the Outlook icon. Click the Browse button to locate the .csv file that you want to import. You can create this csv file by exporting your contacts from Outlook, or even Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc. Then click Import. We will import your contacts and display them. Then you can select the ones you want to invite, or invite all, in just a few clicks.
Note: once you import your contacts, you can access them by going to Invite Friends -> Imported Contacts menu. You can invite additional friends without having to re-import your contacts. If you want to import again, just follow the steps above. Existing contacts get updated and new ones are added.